1. I love country music (especially Carrie Underwood)
2. I have two tattoos, both of which I got when I was 18 and both of which I don't really like anymore.
3. I love dogs, especially my dog, even though she gets on my nerves. This is her when she was a puppy:
My father referred to them lovingly as my catwoman glasses. One of our dogs ate them eventually, Thank God.
5. The little monkey boy in the above picture is my brother. He is 21 and is going to college for Safety Management (I think, don't quote me on that). This is him now:
6. I believe little girls look like their fathers. Molly looks like her dad and I looked like my dad:
6. I developed....early. Get ready for a super embarrassing picture of me at 13. Be prepared to laugh.
7. I spend too much time on the computer, but you all knew that already
8. I am addicted to diet mountain dew. I HAVE TO HAVE it. If I am out, it is a crisis and anyone who is in my path must pay.
9. I love anything pink and pretty.
10. I hate my hair. I wish it were naturally straight and it's not, it's just annoying. I wish it weren't still falling out.
11. I hated being pregnant. I felt like crap, I was HUGE and uncomfortable. My shoes didn't fit and I had to pee all the time. I still have stretch marks all over my belly (I had a strange urge to post a picture of them, but I will spare you).
12. I have weird random dreams about lions and tigers (not bears, oh my). I also have dreams about Vampires, but not the sparkly kind like Edward.
This post is getting long. I'll stop there. Molly pictures to come later tonight...so stay tuned!