I feel like being hateful today, so here are some things that I hate.
1. Passive Aggressive people. If you are going to say something, just say it to the person you want to say it to.
3. I hate that I can't stop eating chocolate. I could, I guess. But why would I want to? I am still breastfeeding so I am able to eat all the things I can't normally eat because my metabolism sucks. But I really want to lose 15 more pounds. It's a vicious cycle.
4. I hate that my dog licks her lips like a mad woman. I love my dog, but that is seriously the most annoying noise ever. Like nails on a chalkboard.
5. I hate that I have to renew my tags for a year but I am only going to have my car until August.I think I might just not do it at all.
6. I hate daytime tv.
7. I hate my phone. It's a Droid Eris and it pisses me off to no end. It's touch screen sucks and somedays I want to throw it into a wall. Or maybe run it over with my car. Or both.
8. I hate money and credit cards and credit card companies. Do they really think calling you every hour on the hour is going to get you to pay them if you don't have the money to do so? Here's how that conversation goes when I answer not knowing who it is:
Bill Collector: "Hi this is Widget co, you owe us 20 billion zillion dollars. Would you like to make a payment today?"
Me: "No, I wouldn't, I can't make a payment today"
Bill Collector: "Is there a reason you have fallen behind on your bills?"
Me: "Yes, I got laid off over a year ago and had a baby and I am on unemployment"
Bill Collector: "Oh, well can you schedule a payment?"
Bill Collector: "Well can you borrow money from a friend or family member to make a payment?"
Me: ::Click:: ::Adds number to list of numbers that phone sends directly to voicemail.
But no matter how much I hate random things, or how wrong things are going in life, all I have to do is look at this face:
And everything is okay. Even if just for a moment.